About The School of the Scribe
The School of the Scribe is a pioneering, premiere educational center for 21st century present-day prophetic scribes with a strong, 20-year history rooted in its development and emergence. Its focus is exclusively on providing in-depth teachings from an apostolic, academic, historical and revelatory perspective that intentionally unveils the critical importance of The Scribal Anointing®, a 21st century revelation of the office of the prophetic scribe.
Founded by Theresa Harvard Johnson, The School of the Scribe affirms that scribal ministry is the divine backbone of the Lord’s apostolic Kingdom – impacting ministry and ministry efforts in all spheres of society both sacred and secular.
PRIMARY FOCUSES OF THE SCHOOL OF THE SCRIBE
- We exist to root present-day prophetic scribes in their 21st-century identity and purpose in Christ;
- We exist to educate the congregation on the width, breadth and height of the scribal office;
- We exist to capture, create, organize and archive an academic, historical and revelatory repository for equipping present-day scribes in The Scribal Anointing®;
- We exist to preserve and protect Christ’s intention for the scribal office in the earth; and
- We exist to increase, strengthen, align and call-forth the Lord’s Scribal Nation®.
Our school is EXTREMELY in-depth. We think of it as a repository of learning for those who choose to study with us. To understand what this means, students should explore our free courses or register in any of our lectures. Our teachings and ministry efforts are based on the following scriptural foundations: Matthew 13:52, Matthew 23:34, Ezekiel 9; Judges 5:14 and the Book of Ezra.
For more information on the ministry of the prophetic scribe, check out the articles written by Theresa Harvard Johnson on her blog, "Chamber of the Scribe."