The ministry of scribe isn't just about the gift of the scribe, but God's design to order the first church. This teaching establishes a foundation for understanding the ministry of the scribe as an over-arching office in the present day church. This session brings scripture, the history of a people and powerful revelation into focus, clearly establishing a valid apostolic/theological perspective on the ministry of the prophetic scribe.
IN THIS SESSION STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- You will learn about the power of the scribe in the earth today
- The direct scriptures correlating with "the office of the scribe"
- When scribes were first ordained and sent into ministry
- What the function of scribes were in the church from the perspective of Moses
- You will learn about the multi-faceted calling of the scribe BEYOND writing
- You will learn that NOT ALL SCRIBES are called to write books
- You will learn how integral scribes were to establishing the model for the local church today